If Simulated Live is not activated on your account, message us and we'd be happy to set it up for you. It is included in every current plan.
- Upload or save your pre-recorded file to the File Manager.
- Go to Simulated Live in the dashboard.
- Click on + Add Simulated Stream button at the top right of the screen.
- Select your Stream Name from the drop down menu (the only options will be streams that are set up with Simulated Live).
- Select the date and time you would like your event to go live.
- Select which file you would like to play from the drop down list of files saved in your File Manager.
- If you would like to schedule multiple playback times at once, you can upload an XML file with your schedule.
- Hit +Add Event and make sure your event shows up at the bottom of the screen.
You're ready to go! Note: If you would like to schedule multiple playback times at once, you can upload an XML file with your schedule.
Be sure and read over our Simulated Live support section for extra tips!