Managing Scheduled Posts in Facebook
1. Login to Facebook and visit your page or event's page. As an administrator of the page or event you will see an area for "Publishing Tools" in the navigation.
2. Navigate to Creator Studio in your Publishing Tools to set up a Facebook Live video.
3. Choose "Go Live" at the top right to go through the Facebook Live prompts to begin your scheduled post setup.
4. On the next screen, Facebook will give you all your streaming details. You don't need to worry about that; Stream Monkey handles this for you. On the left of the screen, you'll choose "Schedule a Live Video" and will be prompted to enter a Facebook status, add a title, and optional video tags.
5. You will choose to "Post to a page you manage" and select that page, fill out the relevant info (including the time and date of your event), then "Schedule Live Video."
6. You can see a preview on the right side of your page
Scheduling a video will post to your FB page and let your followers know that you have an upcoming live event so they can tune in.
When it comes time for your scheduled stream to begin, simply go into your Stream Monkey page and click on the Live Monitor tab. Click on "Outputs," then "Create," then "Facebook."
You will want to choose to Stream to: Existing Scheduled Post, then select the page where you created the post. Your scheduled post will show up in the drop down menu, and you'll select that as well. Please be aware that your scheduled stream will only show up within a certain time of your stream starting.
Select your stream and hit Create. Your stream will be ready to fire on schedule!